Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Frecklebox

With Christmas coming up, and birthdays all year round I think Frecklebox is a wonderful discovery! I really have a thing against giving generic presents and feel that Personalized gifts are what it's all about - this place is full of them! If you're shopping for kids, this is a one stop shopping spree where you will find a gift that is "just the thing."


Here is an airplane growth chart that I was instantly attached to. I plan to order one for my new nephew.



Remember that tin lunch box you had as a kid? I know, it's STILL sentimental to you right? Well, I was in LOVE with mine and would love to get a few for the kids in my life. How great is it that I could have their NAME put right on it!


Another fun idea - clipboards! Fancy, or funny, vintage look, or modern - it's always fun to have a little something to call your own.


It doesn't end there. We're talking posters, placemats, notebooks, storybooks, stickers.....
I am a big fan of all their products and hope you will go take a look at the Frecklebox site!
And by entering the giveaway at Take it From Me you could win $40 to spend at Frecklebox! Read the review at Take it From Me and get your entry in before October 13th.

No comments:

Post a Comment