Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Buy Costumes

I admit to being a little eccentric when it comes time to dress up for Halloween. I spend hours pouring over costume possibilities. And not just for me, but for EVERYONE I know. Thinking "oooh, they would be perfect for that outfit!" I know, it's crazy, but I love all the festivities of Halloween. So, here I am an advocate for BuyCostumes.com. It is one of the most popular costume websites online --- for good reason as far as I can tell. Good prices, and GREAT selection. Here are a few of my favorites I have picked out so far...

For the man of the house, how about a general? Respectable, tough enough for him to agree to it, and very handsome. Can't go wrong with a man in uniform.




For all the ladies out there, here's a mob suit. Funny choice, but I know I would have a lot of fun wearing it. (Of course my whole families costumes have to match, but I was trying to give you some variety. hahaha)



And the ever popular witch costume for little girls. I can't help going cliche on this one, because this costume is SO awesome.



My very favorite find this year has been this toddler tootsie roll bundle. oh, my, ADORABLE!



So whether you are eccentric or not you should at least go take a look at BuyCostumes.com. It's so entertaining and worth your while. You'll be amazed at the movie characters you will find, and the humorous ideas they have come up with. Also, you might as well try to win one while you're at it!!! That's right, $25 toward any costume is up for grabs at Take it From Me. This giveaway ends the 11th so you'll have to hurry to get your entry in.

No comments:

Post a Comment