Monday, October 4, 2010

Country Expressions

I am all about handmade stuff, and have really been into crafting this year. So when I saw this Etsy Shop I had to share the news! The creative mind behind Country Expressions is Bonnie Lockman and what a talent! Her items are clearly made with love and have that special "comfy home" feel. Let me show you what I mean:



These stair strips are hand painted and perfectly poetic! I love the way they accent the whole porch!


If you are going for something a little more spooky, you'll love the Haunted House sign she came up with. Isn't it just awesome!?


Another item I just loved was her mini m&m wrappers. Available in Mummy, Ghost, or Dracula variety. I think these would be a SCREAM to hand out on Halloween.


There is a lot more to see at the Etsy Shop, and you can find a detailed review at Take it From Me giveaway site. That's how I heard about this shop in the first place. There is a giveaway going on for something from the shop........



............And here is the prize! A Candy Corn Trio! Look at the thick sturdy wood they are made out of and the quaint sanded corners - LOVE! Go to Take it From Me and enter to win! The contest ends October 11th.





No comments:

Post a Comment