Sunday, October 17, 2010

Cutie Bootie Boutique


Shops like this one is what my blog is all about - Super great stuff that I get SO excited about! I am exceedingly giddy about the prospect of winning something from The Cutie Bootie Boutique. So... as it says in my blog title... let me tell you all about it!!!

I really love the ruffle bum onesies they have designed. I mean, REALLY LOVE! The picture on the front of this one is a hot air balloon - oh how my heart melts at the site :)


And if you are thinking that this is another girly store, think again! I singled out these adorable ties for the boys! It just can't be better than argyle and owls :)






In addition to these top picks of mine you will find stuff for Halloween, Christmas, or any occasion. I am obviously a big fan! So I highly recommend that you go take a look at the Cutie Bootie Boutique. You can win any item you want by going to Take It From Me! That's right, any one item from their store could be yours... (or mine!!!) Enter by the 23rd at midnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment