Tuesday, November 16, 2010

So Rad




I have a great baby clothing find for you. The shop is called So Rad. Look at this great little onesie I picked out as my next baby shower gift! There's just something about those whales I could not resist:

Oooh, I also I wanted to show you this bright colored beanies. You can put different graphics on them and viola! I bet they would fit so cute...


So Rad also has a bunch of great cards and things, but I thought I would focus on the baby clothes since that is what the giveaway is offering.



Entries will be accepted HERE at the Take it From Me site until November 21st. If you win you will be able to choose between a Kimono or Envelope Neck Bumdershirt (short or long sleeve, any color, size 18-24 months)!! Good Luck and hope you enjoy browsing!

No comments:

Post a Comment