Friday, November 12, 2010

KayLim Design

This shop is crazy and fun, stylish and individual - Check out KayLim Design!
I am so impressed by the personalized touch that is present in every item. I have had such a hard time choosing favorites to show you!



Look at the details on this Sweatshirt- fleece-puff-sleeve-hoodie-in-Ash!

I like the bleach treated stuff for the men. Ruggedly handsome if you ask me!

KayLim Designs has lots of dresses, sweatshirts, T-shirts, jackets, hats and accessories that just blow my mind with their sense of style. It's a great place for browsing!





KayLim Design has generously offered a giveaway on Take it From Me giveaway site!
If you enter and win you will have choice between the Slouchy Beanie in Dusty Pink or the Reversible Plaid Cowl! Get your entries in before November 18th!

No comments:

Post a Comment