Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Smart and Sexy


A $50 prize to Smart and Sexy is the latest up for grabs at Take it From Me. I just wanted to let you all know about this online resource for lingerie. Although, I think I am going to opt out of posting pictures on this one. :)

When it comes to the "Lingerie" word I usually look the other way, but this shop has something for everyone. Even someone of my self-conscious taste. Instead of going to Victoria Secret or another shop, you can order something new online and not worry about the uncomfortable sales representatives :)

So if you are looking for a bridal shower gift, something snazzy for yourself, or even some swimwear you should check out the Smart and Sexy store and enter the giveaway at Take it From Me! You can put in your entries until November 24th!

No comments:

Post a Comment