Thursday, June 24, 2010

Spoil me Chic

There is nothing I love more after a stressful day than taking a BATH. For me it never fails to be fabulous. How can you not love instant relaxation in a world of warmth and bubbles??? There is something about the way you feel afterward when you are all comfy and ready for bed. Awwww...

So that brings me to tell you about the ultimate relaxation store. It is called Spoil me Chic (but I also like to call it heaven. haha) They have all kinds of products specifically created for pampering. Not only for bathtime, but also for sleepy time!

Robes, showercaps, microfiber towells, and bath salts. Face masks, satin pillowcases... you really just need to go check it out for yourself. Click here to view all of these items and even more!

Lots of this stuff made it onto my wish list, but if I had to pick just one I would choose a comfy lounge robe! (Retro Red to be specific.) They look so super soft and stylin!

If you go over to Take It From Me you can enter to win a cougar style robe in any size you want!
For your first entry make sure to comment about your favorite product! The giveaway will be closing on July 1st, so you have a few days to dream about this stuff. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment