Monday, June 7, 2010

Janey Mac

I have yet to win any vinyl for my walls, but let's all try again! Janey Mac is giving away $25 to spend at their store! So who is excited to see some of their options?

Let's start with this unique headboard design. I haven't seen one like this, and it immediately caught my attention. Available in a huge variety of colors - how do you like it?




Now on to the kids room for an awesome wall quote. Every child is a miracle and no one says it better than Dr. Seuss -



I would love to include something like this in my next decor project. This dandelion decal is on the top of my list, but they also have other great picks at Janey Mac. Go check out all the trees and vines choices they have!



Ok, that was your jump start - Now your on you own. Go pick something out at Janey Mac's and then be sure to comment about it at the Dandy Giveaway site! Open for entries until Sunday June 13th in case you need a little time to narrow it down!

No comments:

Post a Comment