Thursday, June 3, 2010

Crowsmack

Tired of the same old kids T-shirts you find at Walmart? They definitely have their place in this world, but I love when I find something unique and original. This shop called Crosmack has all sorts of fun prints and quirky designs. Let me show you what I mean with a few pictures:

First we have this Retro Robot graphic that has little boy written all over it:


Next I picked out this little dragon - it just looks like it tells a story all by itself:

And here is a special little number for the girls. Dress it up or down, it's adorable no matter what!


I really do love all their graphics, whether it be in bodysuit or T-shirt form. All of their products are perfect for the summer months! I hope I win the $20 gift certificate that they are giving away on the Take it from me blog. You have until June 10th to enter!

No comments:

Post a Comment