Monday, March 12, 2012

Sassyfras Designz

 Now that the weather has started to brighten up and Spring is in the air, I ask my husband nearly every morning.... "Is it Easter yet?" I get REALLY excited about the holidays and Easter was as big as Christmas at my house growing up. So when I caught a glimpse of some hand-painted Easter buckets by Sassyfras Designz  over at Houghton Happenings I hopped right over to the shop for my browsing delight!















I think the fluffy features on this bunny are just AWESOME and he makes me feel happy inside. In the Sassyfras Designz Shop there are lots of cute animals to choose from --- a lamb, birdies, frogs, gators, or even monkeys! The artist even does custom work like name personalization:

 There are many other WONDERFUL items to look at over at Sassyfras Designz ---- Wall art, growth charts, step stools, banners, frames... and all beautifully hand painted. They all have that "look" - you'll see what I mean.

As far as the Easter Pails, you can enter to WIN one at the Houghton Happenings giveaway site
 So whether you are TOTALLY into Easter like me, or you need a little inspiration this year, go have a looksie!

No comments:

Post a Comment