Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Bobux Soft Soled Shoes

Before you know it, my husband and I will have a little man walking around the house! Just 8 more weeks until he is due to join our family and I am getting all the last minute items we will be needing. We figure that he won't need shoes for a while, but I can't help but look for some --- they are just so adorable!


Over at Bobux they have an awesome variety of soft soled shoes that I have been browsing. And they are offering a giveaway through Take It From Me to win an original pair (retailing for 28.95) or even a more expensive pair if you pay the difference!

Here are a few of my favorites:



 I am obviously shopping for a little boy - but you should go check out the girl selection as well! The Reviews about Bobux products look great!

For more details about entering the giveaway go find the Bobux Review at  Take It From Me!

No comments:

Post a Comment