Tuesday, May 17, 2011

GlamourMom


Take It From Me has located another great online resource for us! It's called GlamourMom and they carry great maternity (and post maternity) products. They offer various stylish and functional tank designs specifically for nursing --- Extra support, one hand clasp for easy access, and control tummy fit, and cute too!
Go check out all the options and colors at GlamourMom!

Here is what people are saying about them:

In addition to the built-in bra that provides easy nursing access and good support, the new tank also has an inner layer designed to help you get your pre-baby body back much like the popular postpartum abdominal binders that cost anywhere up to $60." 

 "The new Nursing bra tummy control long tank by Glamourmom combines the best of both worlds. Not only is it a stylish tank that makes breastfeeding baby a breeze, but it is also tummy-slimming shapewear. It’s a nursing bra. It’s a Tank Top. It’s a Camisole. It’s shapewear — and we think it’s kind of genius." 

"I have found the greatest nursing bras on the planet!

"I simply LOVE your tanks! I wear one every day and sleep in one all night too so basically I live in them! They are very easy, comfortable and provide some modesty when out and I have to nurse my baby. I was in Babies R Us and the "mother's room" was pretty full so I sat down in the store and nursed my baby. No one could see anything so I didn't feel embarrassed.:) I will definitely promote your product."

These are just a few of the great reviews. TAKE IT FROM ME has also done a review and are currently hosting a GIVEAWAY! The winner will get to choose between a long top or a full bust tank! It closes the 25th of May.

No comments:

Post a Comment