Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Carousel Designs

I have had a lot of fun today browsing  Carousel Designs website!  They have so much variety that I get lost thinking of all the amazing decorating possibilities! They have lots of classy fancy stuff, or if you're more like me you'll go for the vibrant fun patterns. Look at this beautiful bedding set called Lime Mimosa:

There is just something about it that I adore! Probably the fact that it is a girl design that is not oozing with pink. The color combo makes me happy and I know it would cheer me up at that 3:00 am feeding time.
And here is one for the boys that I must show you:
 It's called surfs up and has great accessories to go with this set. So many cute details and I think that sparks a lot of creativity for the rest of the room.

Right now at Take It From Me you can enter to win a Crib Blanket of your choice from Carousel Designs! I picked out this Green Camo design to illustrate just how vast and wonderful their options can be :)
Go take a look at all the other beautiful bedding choices at Carousel Designs and then enter to win at Take It From Me before May 18th.

No comments:

Post a Comment