Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Forever and a Day


The crocheted look is in, and here is a girl who does it well! Selissa - the creator of the amazing products found at at Forever and a Day. Here's what she says about the shop: "Forever and a Day began as a joyous hobby. The name was chosen for the inscription my husband put inside my wedding band. I enjoy crocheting and sharing my talents. I hope you like what I have to offer!"

At the very top of my wish list from ALL the shops I have seen are these one button loafers that she makes. One way or another I WILL own a pair (or multiple pair) in the near future:
 And since I have a love for tiny feet, I have to show you the cowboy booties as well:
I picked out this FUN hat as a favorite as well.. Such wonderful creativity fills the world with smiles!
 Oh the variety of things she can do! You really need to shop around on her blog to see how truly talented she is. Look at this complete outfit in coordinating pink and black:
Dang Gina is featuring Forever and a Day  on their blog for BABY SHOWER WEEK!

A whole week on Dang Gina dedicated to things Moms should have! It's gonna be a lot of fun so get over there and find lots of great baby stuff!
The Forever and a Day giveaway is $40 gift certificate, and you can enter until April 18th! Good luck :)


No comments:

Post a Comment