Friday, April 15, 2011

BANDZ by Liz


Found some new hair bands for you to check out! (And you know I never post about anything that I don't SERIOUSLY want for myself.) The website is Bandz by Liz and I with all the variety she has going on, I am sure you will find something to suit your style. For me, it's the Frayed Bandz that really make me want to place an order.

This is one of my favorites because of all the bright accent colors and the turquoise flower. She calls it Sassy Frayed, and that is just how it makes me feel.... Sassy!
Here a little "Honeybee Frayed." Oh yeah, bring on the polkadots and bold flower patterns!
My number one, can't-live-without-it, top pick of today goes to the awesome Contempo Frayed:
I am entering to win this in my size and a matching one in a toddler size. What a great winners combo, right? You can enter too (if you must give me competition) over at Take It From Me. The giveaway is open until April 20th.

No comments:

Post a Comment