Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Paper Hellos


I know you are all on the look out for cute Valentines Day items, and I know I have been caught up in the kids clothes department for a while, so here's something different for you. A shop called Paper Hellos where you can pick out something in the way of home decor. It is officially February so here is just the thing to jump start your festive fancy.

I like this one simply because it's so long, and can be strung across a full banister, or a whole fireplace... pretty much anywhere!


On the other hand, a small hugs and kisses version would be just a thing to spruce up a small space. A window sill, or maybe a door frame!

There are a lot of great little banners by Paper Hellos so be sure to go pick your favorite. Here is mine -

The burlap LOVE banner! I think it's just perfect! And it just so happens that THIS is the one featured on the giveaway at Take It From Me. You can enter to win until February 9th!

No comments:

Post a Comment