Friday, February 11, 2011

Dezign with a Z



As far as vinyl lettering goes, I think this is the place for selection. So many graphics, designs, characters, and colors! I have spent quite some time browsing their stuff and dreaming of the possibilities. So let me show you a few of my favorites ---

I am not usually one for the girly frills, but this design stood out to me. Perfect for a little girls room if you ask me, and comes in all sorts of color combinations (even glow in the dark!)


 This is more my usual style. Simple, classy and easily adaptable. There are lots more floral, and nature patterns where this one came from!

My other favorites include the abstract section (where you will find geometric shapes to your hearts content) and then there are the WRITABLES! You can actually write on the vinyl - again and again - like a dry erase board. I think these are adorable and genius.

 

So I will refrain from posting any more pictures and simply say that I am a fan of Dezign with a Z! And if you have read this far along, you deserve to know that they are giving away a $30 gift card to their store! Excellent news, right? That will go a long way in helping you get exactly what you want without going over budget. Excitement! Find more details and enter to win at Bragging Mommy.  This offer ends February 25th. 

No comments:

Post a Comment