Thursday, January 27, 2011

We Choose Joy

I am on a roll here with these applique specialty shops! Here is a little sneak peak of one called We Choose Joy. It really is a imaginative and joyful place to browse!

An especially great shop for little boys, cuz it is filled with tie-shirts and matching beanies! Be still my heart --- cuz I just LOVE these sets.



Or you can always go for the personalized look! Whether you want initials or the full name, I think this place really does it well---


Don't worry, there's lots of room for little girl stuff too. I just couldn't resist showing off the boy gear first. I found a fun and bright girly example for you ---

And just one more picture because I can't resist. Drum roll please... for the most perfect little hat ----


So you can find a We Choose Joy giveaway this week at Dang Gina! Up for grabs this week is a tie onesie or t-shirt. There is no denying they are adorable so get your entries in before February 2nd. Have fun browsing!

No comments:

Post a Comment