Monday, January 24, 2011

Baby Blanket Music

I am spreading the word about a site called Baby Blanket Music! I have been listening to their samples and I think this stuff is fantastic. What they do is take arrangements, made famous by people such as Madonna, Billy Joel, Michael Jackson, etc... and make them into lullabies! How great is that!? So click here and see which play list you like best. Personally I think I will be getting the one full of Elton John Songs:



Rocket Man
Tiny Dancer
Don't Let The Sun Go Down On Me
I Guess That's Why They Call It The Blues
Goodbye Yellow Brick Road
Bennie And The Jets
Someone Saved My Life Tonight
Crocodile Rock
Levon

Once you find the one you like best you can enter for a change to win it! Just go over to the wonderful giveaway site I so often refer you to TAKE IT FROM ME!
It is open for entries until the 25th.


No comments:

Post a Comment