Wednesday, December 14, 2011

What to Expect

I am at 19 weeks in my pregnancy (almost half way!) and sometimes I feel so lost as to what is going on with my crazy changing body. Not to mention how the development of my baby is coming along and what I can do to positively influence these changes.

Well, I have several friends who have suggested the book "What to Expect when you're Expecting." I've thumbed through it a few times and wished I had my own copy.I've been thinking about buying it, but kind of feel like it's too late now that I am already in my second trimester.

Well, here is my chance! There is a giveaway for not only this book, but the trio of  "What to Expect" books.Perfect!



I will probably invest in them at some point, even if I don't win, but it's worth a shot. If you'd like to enter you can find more details at Take It From Me! And besides the great books, What to Expect has a great website to track your pregnancy as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment