Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Darling Little Bow Shop

I have a thing for exceptional hair accessories for little girls. They really can "make the outfit" don't you think? Here is a really cute polkadot set of 4 from Darling Little Bow Shop.
She has an AWESOME assortment of different styles - some based on characters, others that are "over the top" impressive, and then more basic bows like these (that are my personal favorite)

And what happens when such masterful bow art becomes part of the clothing. For example, these perfectly festive holiday leg warmers:
I have a few friends who just had little girls, and although I usually try to give practical presents, I would LOVE to be able to give a pair of these to each of them. They are just tooooo cute. 

 You can enter to win a pair of holiday leg warmers with matching bow right now over at Houghton Happenings!  I couldn't resist!  Be sure to get your entries in before 11/22.

No comments:

Post a Comment