Monday, June 27, 2011

Kristin's Car Seat Canopy

I have seen these Car Seat Canopies around, and I love the idea! They have become increasingly popular and I can see why! I imagine having one of these is much nicer than the "throw-a-blanket-over" approach. I know a few people who are making them, but I really like Kristin's style.

She has a knack for finding cute fabrics and sometimes adds buttons or even rick rack! Look at this adorable planes,trains,and trucks fabric: And the adorable plane patch on the other side as well!
Kristin is even willing to do custom work, and make specific variations for your little one. I am so very excited that she is offering a giveaway on her own site! Yes, Take It From Me's very own Kristin is the one behind this beautiful work. And yes, you can win a car seat canopy of your choice! Get more details at their site, and be sure to enter before July 6th! Be sure to tell them how much you appreciate them!

No comments:

Post a Comment