Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Ginger Cake

Here is something to satisfy that crafty itch we all sometimes get. Patterns and projects by Gingercake! I have really enjoyed browsing her shop and especially her BLOG. It really got my creative juices flowing and I'm feeling rather inspired. I found a few practical ideas and so many cute patterns that I don't know what to make first! Perhaps my very favorite item.... this stuffed lucky elephant:   


Something about him just screams MAKE ME!!! But I know I can't stop there, because I think these owl purses are a great gift idea for my nieces. I want to use them like a gift bag, and then they can also keep them for a purse! Look at all the adorable color combos:

And something for the "everything-has-its-rightful-place" kind of person. I think these Crayon Art Folios are perfect for keeping those art supplies neatly tucked away until they are suddenly needed. Cute CUTE!

I want to get busy right away! I will let you check out the other projects for yourself at Gingercake! You can also read the review by Dang Gina and enter there to WIN some patterns!

No comments:

Post a Comment